Tuesday, January 27, 2009

YES YES YES I did it. I finally uploaded a picture! Ok this pic is my DT kit for the month. (I am currently on a design team with Pages In Time , Stettler Alberta). I spoke with Stacey ( our fearless leader) before opening my kit, she had made a comment on how I tend to put purple with everything. It's my favorite color, anyway when I opened my kit there was purple on just about everything! :). So my goal is to hopefully post my progress of my kit week to week. Although this morning we are not off to a good start, Rick's uncle passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. So I am off to be with my wonderful husband.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I am so happy you got on here and were to figure everything out! Glad you like your kit this month, teehee. So very sorry about Rick's uncle. Thinking about you all.
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about Rick's uncle Jen, my condolences.
    And I love seeing your kit (I love seeing what everyone gets to play with), LOVE your kit (did you see the bling?! sweet!) Can not wait to see what you create, that mini book looks pretty hot!

    PS. Thank you for the awesome compliments on my project. They brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete