Friday, March 13, 2009







I had bought a new stamp the other day but was really to busy to try it out right away. So I tossed it onto my Desk and sorta forgot about it. Shortly afterward I was sorting thru photos to use with some of the page kits I recieved for IT. I came across some photos I had taken at a Build-A-Bear Party for Raye's best friend. The colors in the photos were a perfect fit for one of the page kits. I had been dying to scrap these photos for a while so the layout came together pretty easy. Except I kept coming up with a "blank" space on the page. Just as I was about to give up,, I spotted my new stamp. I felt the dragon on the stamp matched the Hippo Raye made at Build-A-Bear, so I started to stamp and color and voila! It all came together and my new stamp was a perfect fit .

No comments:

Post a Comment